Books, Blog, Buddies

Books, Blog, Buddies
We have a ton of fun around here

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Many, Many Books to read!



Thank you so much to all of you who have taken advantage of Smashwords' Read An EBook campaign.

I love Ebooks!

Just so you know, my book, Belonging to MacGregor, isn't the only book on offer. Click right HERE to explore all of the books that are free or discounted from now until March 10th. 

I hope you enjoy what you find and take a look at all the different books by the authors you like. Most of my Smashwords books are listed with my publishers--I've only recently started putting the odd book out on my own. And if you like what you read, feel free to post a review *grin*  

 If you don't like what you read, you could still review the book, or you could write to the author and let them know what you didn't like and why. That helps us all, you know?


Anyhow, I'll be back soon. Enjoy the books!




No comments:

Post a Comment