Books, Blog, Buddies

Books, Blog, Buddies
We have a ton of fun around here

Friday, March 02, 2012

Free Reads!







Happy Friday!






My newsletter came out today, so if you’re looking for a place to post about the contest, you’re at the right place.


Someone will win these earrings (or the jasper pair I’ll show you later)


along with an e-book from my collection






Here’s the deal:






Visit my FREE Reads on Coffee Time Romance:




Sovereign of the Dragon - Part 1
Sovereign of the Dragon - Part 2


And then there’s Beauclerc Island: my new FREE story at Coffee Time Romance- but you have to sign up for it. It’s a “group friends” only






When you’re done, come back to my blog or my other blog and leave a meaningful comment about either story-If you do, you’ll be in the running to win one of two pairs of earrings and a copy of one of my new releases in electronic format (I copied this from the newsletter : -) )






J.J. Massa

3 comments:

  1. I love Sovereign of the Dragon and can't wait for the next post. Telling the story by writing letters is so exciting and intriguing. I sure hope Jason is going to be fine. I am so looking forward to Nadya's next correspondence! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it, Tamsyn :) I guess I did leave poor Jason "hanging" didn't I?

    I was iffy about this latest letter...watch for the next part--it should be up any day. I'll ask Karenne the webgoddess about it. I've sent it in. It's a bit longish

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this story. How often will we be gifted with more. And do I need to subscribe to your blog or will you sent out newsletter when done.
    scrtsbpal at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete