Books, Blog, Buddies

Books, Blog, Buddies
We have a ton of fun around here

Saturday, October 06, 2012

Fandoms and Pictures



"My fandom has canon bondage role-play."
I found this on tumblr-- posted by fangirlasplosian 
I follow a few people who post pictures with witty comments about some of my favorite television shows. I was pretty young when The Man from U.N.C.L.E. first aired. Still, syndication and reruns perform a service for those of us that took advantage of them. I certainly did. This particular television show had it all. Even a tomboy could ogle these guys and pretend. They're hot (or they were--and probably still are) and the show itself offered a wealth of fodder for an active imagination like mine. 
And look there! It still does * g*  
I enjoy tumbler, not so much because of the cool pictures (which I can't see), but because of the wit and perspective of the people who post things. Sometimes, I surf and find these things on my own. Other times, friends will tell me to go look knowing what sort of things amuse me, or interest me in general. 



No comments:

Post a Comment