Books, Blog, Buddies

Books, Blog, Buddies
We have a ton of fun around here

Friday, September 28, 2012

Stuff and Junk

Hey Guys!

I've been so busy! I say that constantly, don't I? Even so, the words are still true. Over the next few days, I'll be popping in and out to tell you little tidbits about my various books.

I thought about that, because I'll be having a Behind the Scenes week at Novelspot soon. Somewhere in that series of posts, I talk a little about Weakspot, which was originally Everybody Has A Weak Spot.

I named that book what I did because, at the time I wrote it Cajuns and werewolves were a particular weak spot of mine. Come to think of it, that hasn't changed a bit *g*

Anyway, I plan to pop up now and then, and talk about this book or that, along with whining about my life, or lack thereof. :)

I do have something else to share with you, though.

My friend, Margie Church, is having a cool contest--here are the details:





 ★★★★CONTEST!! ★★★★
 Margie Church  
Fall into Love 
 ★★★★CONTEST!! ★★★★
LOTS of prizes come check it out today





Hard as TeakHard as Teak by Margie Church
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this book thoroughly! Margie tells one heck of a story, let me tell you.

In this book, she paints a vivid picture of two men, both looking for something that's missing, whether they'll admit it or not. What they find could melt steel.

Good book, Margie, very hot. Two thumbs up!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment