Books, Blog, Buddies

Books, Blog, Buddies
We have a ton of fun around here

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Let's Get Dangerous...I mean Serious. About Blogging



I love that duck. Nothing against Daffy, Donald, Uncle Scrooge, or any other cartoon duck. But Darkwing Duck will always be my hero.

I don't know what that says about me...

(You don't know how badly I wanted to include a clickable sound file there.)

Well, anyway--I just don't feel like I've put enough into my own blog--as opposed to various other blogs where I post different things.

So, now all that's going to change. To kick things off, I'm giving away 2 Amazon Gift Certificates and 2 E-books--4 winners in all.

What do you have to do? Join my Blog or my other Blog. That's it. To add enticement, I've got some special bloggers dropping in to say howdy.  From now on, in fact, I hope to have another author, or some entertainer or other, drop in about once a week.

Tomorrow, I'll post something from Ella Jade -- on August 21--that's Tuesday -- we'll be entertaining Mina Carter.

You'll just have to wait and see who we get after that.

I'll still be posting, of course. I'll let you know about whatever crosses my mind, along with what books are out and what I'm up to work-wise. (you've been warned *g*)

Oh, and by the way-- I'm sure I already told you this but I'm having a sale:


Two of my books are 45% off for two weeks! 

A Hunted Heart is *$1.34* and you can get it at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00702ZF4M or Smashwords- https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/153879
For the last decade, Von Branigan has lived his solitary life estranged from the only woman he ever loved. He’d been wronged and for ten long years he isolated himself from the world, keeping his hurt and loneliness wrapped around him like a cloak.
Tati is tired now. She’s done. If not for Von, she would have thrown in the towel and let the bad guy win. Have the years without her taught him bitterness or has he finally grown into the man she thought she’d married? Is there a safe haven out there for her hunted, wounded heart?

Three M/M Short Stories: Volume One is *$.99* and you can get it at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007WA320Q or Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/153840
You never know when you'll find Mister Right--or even Mister Right Now. Sometimes you need one thing, sometimes another.
Chasing Jonas
Is life just beginning for Jonas, or is it all mapped out? He doesn't know it yet, but somebody has plans for Jonas. Plans he just might like…
After Class
Just because a college career is nearly at its end, there's no reason to stop learning. But first, you have to find just the right professor.
Office Politics
 Mark has had a thing for his boss since the first day. Unfortunately, Jack Weaver is a man's man in a politically correct climate. Too bad Mark doesn't understand politics.

Belonging to MacGregor was already $.99 so that hasn't changed--Amazon or Smashwords
Eian MacGregor existed in a never-ending limbo, caught in an envelope in time. Eternity stretched ahead of him, a hopeless and lonely place. Or was it?
Dead, or something like it, for over two hundred years, Eian MacGregor had given up. He couldn't get away from his bloody past nor did he have any hope of attaining the future he'd been promised.
Fat. Fat, ugly, frigid, and in love with a ghost. That's how Elsabetta Finlay was described by the man she had been betrothed to as a young girl. If only Eian MacGregor was real and alive--if only he loved her and wanted her, Elsabetta's dreams would come true. But dreams were for children and she was all grown up now. 
xxxxxxxxx

And that's all I've got for now! See you later!



No comments:

Post a Comment