Books, Blog, Buddies

Books, Blog, Buddies
We have a ton of fun around here

Thursday, April 19, 2012

TRS AND TWOLIPS Winners


Hi Y'all!

I'm not really southern, but Y'all seemed right for today. I lived in the South during my long and winding life…okay, I'm forty-eight, but it seems longer. 

Anyhow, I'm here today to announce winners--I've already been in contact with my TalkingTwoLips winners, but they were Louise L. (lluch52) and Fedora C. (f.chen). Each won a copy of the e-book of their choice from my published books. 

I meant to include links in the emails, but you know how bad I can be. I forgot. 
So, find my books here:



My TRS STAY AT HOME Party winners are:
Sara A. (millimeow )
Tamika   G.(rasco630 )
Na S. (Cambonified )
Sue S. (proudarmymom32)

Each of them will win an ebook from my published books (or they can save it for a new book when it comes out) and a $2.00 coupon to use at RiJoys -- where my sister and I sell our handmade jewelry.
I'll be back in the next day or so for more of Beauclerc Island.  Until then, visit me at W. Lynn Chantale's blog, Decadent Decisions. It's her birthday so I'm giving out  one of my books, and one of hers : )

See you there!

www.jjmassa.com
join me on Twitter, Facebook, my Blog,or my NCP Space

No comments:

Post a Comment